|0 Product(s) in cart|
* Do use place-mats or other protective items when eating or working on furniture surfaces, or when utensils or dishes are extremely hot.
* Do not use vinyl or plastic tablecloths on the furniture.
* Do not write on thin paper over the surface of the furniture without protective pad or other protective buffer.
* Do not use polish remover, hair spray, or perfume near the furniture as this may damage the finish.
* Do not expose the furniture to extreme heat, cold, or humidity, which may cause wood to swell or warp.
These pieces of furniture have been painted with milk paint, distressed, and hand polished with lemon oil bees wax polish. With so many products on the market it is hard to know how to take care of your piece of hand-crafted furniture.
We recommend, to maintain the finish, clean the surface with damp cloth and wipe dry. Then rub a thin layer of lemon oil or orange oil. Cleaners such as Pledge and Murphy's Oil Soap are Not recommended because they leave a dull residue on the finish. Also, you should never use products containing ammonia on water base finishes.
Polishes such as lemon oil or orange oil work well for routine maintenance.
For scratches or dings, just take walnut color stain stick, and rub in a small amount.
Buy Kotton Klenser Lemon Oil Bees Wax Polish